Freelance Junior Analyst
In its current growth, Ernest Partners is looking for a Freelance Junior Consultant to provide financial and business analysis to give a support in the different assignments the firm is working on.
Either on a mission per mission basis or with a more long term view (to be discussed)
As a Freelance Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support on the preparation of commercial pitches
- Model clients’ financial statements and run scenarios
- Gather, organize and present market information
- Reflect on best solutions to advise clients on their financial situation
- Support Partners in the preparation and delivery of client meetings and interaction with banks, funds…
- Make recommendations for improving our way of working
- Support Ernest Partners in marketing and positioning
🗽 Freelance: being self-employed or part-time self-employed thrills you!
💡 Entrepreneurial minded with strong capabilities to adapt to changing situations!
🤔 Curious and eager to learn: asking the right questions is key!
🏑 Team player: we never operate solo!
🔎 Analytical: strong skill, you pay attention to details without forgetting the big picture! The devil appears when we analyse a file in details !
As you can see, we are very much interested in who you are…
But also a bit in what you can do
🎓 Economics, Finance, Management or equivalent master degree
📅 Between 1-5 years of relevant work experience: banking / consulting / audit / financial controlling
📊 Excel, PowerPoint & Word god. Semi-god is also accepted
🌎 Dutch and English speaking, French is nice to have
We offer you an opportunity to:
- Further develop your analytical and business skills in a dynamic and entrepreneurial context…
- … where you will rapidly interact with CXO level on complex financial situations…
- … whilst being coached by experts in the field of finance, business and management
INTERESTED? 📧 now at : firstname.lastname@example.org