Capital Advisory Intern
In its current growth, Ernest Partners is looking for a Capital Advisory Intern to provide financial and business-related support on the different assignments the firm is working on.
As a Financial Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support on the preparation of commercial pitches
- Model clients’ financial statements and run scenarios
- Gather, organize and present market information
- Reflect on best solutions to advise clients on their financial situation
- Support Partners in the preparation and delivery of client meetings
- Formulate improvement recommendations for the internal organization
- Economics, Finance, Management & law
- Enjoys contact and building relationship
- Entrepreneurial minded with strong capabilities to adapt to changing situations
- Curious and eager to learn, whilst not being afraid of asking questions
- Interested in the enterprise and finance ecosystem
- Team player: we never operate solo!
- Analytical proficiency and great attention to details, without forgetting the big picture!
- Languages: fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus
An opportunity to:
- Further develop your analytical and business skills in a dynamic and entrepreneurial context…
- … where you will rapidly interact with CXO level on complex financial situations…
- … whilst being coached by experts in the field of finance, business and management
Your mission would be for a duration of 4–6 months with a flexible start date.
📧 now at : firstname.lastname@example.org