Job Offer – Analyst
Founded and run by Banking and Companies finance experts, Ernest Partners is a ‘Bridge between companies and lenders’. In practice we are:
- Discover and assess the business, funding, and liquidity situation of our clients
- Play the magic of quantifying possible scenarios for financing their business
- Choosing the best scenario with management and shareholders
- Supporting the company in reaching agreements with banks and other lenders and investors.
In our current growth @ Ernest Partners, we wish to strengthen our team with an Analyst (F/M) to provide support in the different assignments our partnership is working on. Your work has strong added value to the entire team in the analytical, commercial and execution phase of a transaction, providing you insights in all facets of the services provided by Ernest Partners. Moreover, you’ll get interesting insights in the various ranges of business of our clients.
The foundations of Ernest Partners are built on the new ways of working, flexible, remote but also moments to meet face to face with your colleagues in our flexible office spaces. We’re building a strong team, culture based on our values. We believe that diversity in our team will contribute to our wellbeing and performance. We strive to reflect the cultural balance in society at Ernest Partners. We strongly encourage women to apply for this position.
As an Analyst, you will:
- Model clients’ businesses, financial statements and run scenarios
- Gather, organize, and present market information
- Reflect on best solutions for clients, their financial situation
- Prepare – and being present at client meetings
- Support Associates and Partners in the execution of transaction
- Formulate improvement recommendations for the internal organization of Ernest Partners
🗽 Full time employment is the standard. Want it differently? (part-time) or self-employment is also welcome!
💡 Entrepreneurial minded with strong capabilities to adapt to changing situations !
🤔 Curious and eager to learn: asking the right questions is key!
⛹️ Balance between team player and autonomy: you are able to work autonomously in a collaborative way
🔎 Analytical: you pay attention to details without forgetting the big picture!
As you can see, we are very much interested in who you are…
But also, a bit of what you can do
🎓 Economics, Finance, Management or equivalent master degree
📅 Between 0-3 years of relevant work experience: banking / funding / audit / financial controlling
📊 Excel, PowerPoint & Word god(dess). Semi-god(dess) is also accepted
🌎 Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
WE OFFER YOU
- …. An opportunity to further develop your analytical and business skills in a dynamic and entrepreneurial context…
- … where you will rapidly interact with CXO level on complex financial situations…
- … flexible working hours, remote as well as at the office for live interaction with your colleagues
- … a competitive remuneration, also driven by your success …
- … coaching by experts in the field of finance, business, and management
- … our Values! Durable Collaborative Adaptative